[guide.chat] To clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 15:42:19 +0100

Good afternoon clare
wow its cold here now
What did you think about Tracie in corrie expecting twins  oh my god steve
weill faint now when he gets told hahahahahaha
oh bet tracie was shocked
lets hope this story line is not a tragic one and that they make her have
abortion like in emmerdale oh hope not do you remember years ago steve
macdonalds was a twin to his brother Andy he is not in it now though
how is your day today?
are you having a nice chill out day?
looking forward to my soaps tonight
going to our Julie's tomorrow saturday wow just think a week tomorrow it was
our vincents surprised party gone very fast hasn't it?
scary because before we know it october weill be all over
Take care