[guide.chat] To clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:06:52 +0100

good evening clare
Oh your naughty eating me on a plate there as me being miss piggy
ahahehehehehehehe
ah that is awful to put me to the chops didn't you hear me screaming inside you?
i was shouting
Help get me out of here hahahahehehehehehehe
Daft sod aren't I?

oh well if that is what you think of me then so be it
booboobooboo  crying now here hahahehehehehe
Clare glad your enjoying your lovely time
hey guess what
your not going to believe this now
stella is letting me sleep at her house on Saturday now how cool is that
horray b nice change for me as our julie got her work cut out looking after our
wayne with his broken arm
so no way would put more pressure on her
so julie knows how much i love being out of this flat on Saturdays
so stella has stepped in ah bless her
Right looking forward to my soaps now going to listen to news
Take care

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx$llus.com
Sent On: 13/10/2011 17:55
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] To Carol

Hi Carol, oh glad you cut out all those shapes such as snowmen and Christmas
trees you had your work cut out there for sure. Yes I remember you did the same
for me last year so lovely of you they all came in very useful for my cards and
it saved my mum a lot of work too with not having to do as much cutting out for
me it was ideal. I know your friend will love the kit you have made up for her
too as I loved mine last year. Oh that's so funny you have made a mess for
Julia to clear up tomorrow. Oh dear that's not good Julia's cooker went wrong
yes they are lifelines for sure so glad she got a new one. How cool she's going
to do you a chicken dinner in your slow cooker and leave it cooking while you
are at arts class not bad going. It will be so yummy I'm sure and it will be so
cool for you to be able to do it yourself. Well I had a good chill out day. I
enjoyed my jacket potato with cheese, smoked bacon and beans and that yummy
aero mousse and later will have something else as well as my hot chocolate
before bed as usual so my medicine in a big way. Yes I'm so glad it's our
busiest soap night we love it for sure. Well I look forward to hearing about
arts and craft tomorrow of course. For me it will just be a normal Friday with
the chippy at night. Well yes, I'm so happy it's my busiest week next week of
blind clubs and dance so look forward to that. Love Clare xxxx