[guide.chat] To clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 13:07:47 -0000

Good afternoon clare
just realised put goood morning on phyllis email subject line on chat
hahahahahahaha wonder if she weill noticed it?
Clare,I understand now thank you for explaining it much better to me. yes
understand it all now
Thank you.
Yes copy cats again all the  time hahahahahaha

oh fancy you haivng minced too tonight
need it in this weather
wlel done most of my jobs now good
Tomorrow not going to Henshaws got lots of wrapping up and cards to write so
carer is writing them all out going to post them all too.

She wants to shred all my bank statments in my shredder too and some paper work
too
Well looks like now going to be describing your cards and goodies after 5pm now
as Julie is at hospital with wayne for his last appointment he is getting
discharged today his appointment is 2.30pm
he is driving now horray
good for him  so Julie is coming later now
bet they all can't wait now on group to see what you have got me
they weill have to wait hahahehehehehehehe

Clare is it your quiet week next week?
oh well its worth it i supposed

your parties are all worth waiting for
good

oh yes amie gives birth tonight in emmerdale in the grave yard its on for one
hour tonight oh horray
got busy soap night how we love it

Take care

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 30/12/1899 00:00
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] To Carol

Hi Carol, oh I can't wait till your Julie brings your parcel later and to hear
what you think of all your goodies. My mum and I are both so happy and relieved
it arrived safely and so quickly not bad going. Glad you slept well as I did.
I'm having a good chill out day today after my hectic but lovely couple of
days. It's that yummy mince for tea my mum does in the slow cooker not had that
for ages. My medicine too of course. Well Carol the countdown game we play at
Janet's club. We start off with 3 letters making up 3 letter words. Then Janet
will ask someone do you want a vowel or consonant. She has these different
cards with letters on and if someone says a Vowel she will pick out of the pile
of cards and we have to take what letter comes. So then we do 4 letters. Then 5
and so on till we get to 9 letters. We can make words of as many letters as we
like out of those letters. Janet writes down all the words we make and
yesterday we made 150 words out of the letters she gave us out of the cards how
amazing is that? It's such a shame you never saw that programme on TV. Carol
Vorderman used to do the letters and numbers part of the game. The contestant
would choose 9 letters by selecting so many vowels and so many consonants and
Carol would just pick the letters at random for them. It would be the same with
the number game. She would give them so many numbers and a target to reach with
them. Oh this is so hard to explain. Did anyone on here see Countdown on TV?
Maybe you could explain it better to Carol. Well Carol Vorderman is no longer
on the programme it's now another lady who does the letters and numbers but not
sure who she is. Well enjoy your chill out day too. So glad it's our soap
night. How cool you having mince as I am so there we go psychic twins again.
You have your work cut out with all that sorting out. Well let's hope our
Phyllis has a lovely weekend in Sheffield for the footie. Oh it's cold here so
have the best place home keeping warm for sure. Love Clare xxxx