[guide.chat] To clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 23:00:54 +0100

Hi clare
oh wow the xfactor was brilliant
what comfused me now is this
When each judge has to talk to there auditions one at a time they make cry like
mad by telling them sorry but can't let you go through then it goes all quiet
after made dission then shout your going through to the live audition wow how
emotional that is made me cry too when they cry
they ar so genuine aren't they?
Great Janet aged 16 through sophie through john terry amelia and melanie lilly
girl group and boy group
can't oh yes kitty too
can't remember the others
but yes very emotional tonight  16 through now

Oh Downton Abbey was very good
working on the hospital ward tonight
I like cibil and ann and edith and mrs crawley and thomas in it love mary too
Wh do you like clare?
can't wait now for next week
Take care