[guide.chat] To clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 17:21:47 -0000

Good afternoon clare
Oh wasn't the x factor great last night?
Oh my god clare dreading who goes home tonight now
How about you?
I personally think miss hab and little mix in bottom two now tonight
oh dear scary now
Gary barlow wasn't in good mood last night either oh dear making remarks at
some of them
  raining all day here very miserable oh dear not good

Done lots of jobs
just made a cracker again for friend always at it aren't i?hahahahehehehehehe
Oh deear time is passing quickly again not too good
wwell my carer is on holiday all this week so weill have nothing to report on
group all week oh well not to worry
Right take care
Lots of love your miss piggy friend carol x.x.x.x.