[guide.chat] To clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 22:16:53 +0100

Hi clare
oh thank you.
knew you would like my day great
wow busy little bee there
clare your day in blind club at Janets sounded fantastic

I glad you had such a hectic week clare
mine has been too
I am in all day tomorow oh my god all go for us two
good i say

Well corrie was emotional tonight oh deear poor stella in como now in hospital
do you think she is alive?
wonder if she is going out of corrie makes you think now doesn't it?

Hey clare think carla comes clean eventually about her driving the car drunk oh
dear not good is it?

oh poor amie is up to no good in emmerdale she never had the orbortion because
its 24 weeks oh dear not good is it?

she is not telling victoria the truth is she?
wonder waht is going to happen now
Glad you had nice tea tonight yummy
right take care
Love your friend carol x.x.x.x.