[guide.chat] To clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 12:19:03 +0100

Good afternoon sleeping beauty clare

While you been in bed all morning i have done jobs had bath and washed my hair
hahahahaha
Are you up now?

Going to have my steak pie dinner at 2pm and phone stella at 3pm till 5pm wow
yes we can chat for england
She has had the three kids all weekend.
21 months old scarlotte who is getting everyting out of her cupbaords yesterday
including pans hahahahahaha very hard work believe me
5 to be our Samuel who is 5 in couple of week
6 ears old hollie wow had her hands full
they were playing shop on the stairs heard it all now hahahahahaha
They were stacking stuff on each stair we did all that wehnn we were kids
kept eye on scarlotte though always on the go she is

she put her 4 teddies and 2 dollies on settee yesterday to make them all go to
sleep but stella had no where to sit hahahahaha kids are so funny aren't
they?take the house over
as long as they are happy and playing nicely
stella is excited now they all going home soon she is looking forward to the
peace and quiet now .
right hope your having nice dinner today what ever your having
our weather is lousy again not good
Wacht this bet it gorgeous now tomorrow typical
How long have you known Sara for?
me and you known each other now 15 years this Nobember wow goodness

Met my best friend elaine at same time but different month
You were working at Train line there then have I got that wrong now
clare?hahahahaha
what was it called?
You were working in the reception with other girls I remember it now

Right have lovely afternoon
hey clare have you ordered any new cd's yet?
or are you waiting for christmas for cd's to go on your shopping list?
good idea there isn't it?

why don't you get that classic by joe macardle and amie winehouse that sara has
got
what do you think?

right going now
got jobs to do
take care speak later on be good on here hahahahaha
Malcolm watching over you now
Take care