[gmpi] Re: Requirements

  • From: "Michael Gogins" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 00:44:22 -0500

There are hundreds of GUI toolkits and at LEAST the following of major
importance based on native GUI calls:

Qt
wxWindows
FLTK
Mozilla
Tk

There are also some GUI toolkits based on OpenGL calls but they are not as
complete.

Michael Gogins
gogins at pipeline period com
Irreducible Productions
CsoundVST, an extended version of Csound for programming music and sound
Available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/csound/