[gmpi] Re: Requirements

  • From: Tim Hockin <thockin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:01:02 -0800

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 10:00:37PM +0100, Vincent Burel wrote:
> > It's amazing how off track we got from just requirements gathering.  A
> draft
> > of the pure requirements is available at
> >
> > http://www.gmpi-plugins.org/gmpi/requirements.php
>
> good work !
> maybe we could do a small lexical section to explain exactly some word used
> in the GMPI.

Thanks.  I've tried to keep the language simple for the requirements and not
use any confusing terms.  Definitions are definitely needed for the the
forthcoming details sections.

What I am MOST interested in now is:

a) did I miss any requirements?
b) are any of the requirements unclear?
c) do you disagree with any requirements?

--
Notice that as computers are becoming easier and easier to use,
suddenly there's a big market for "Dummies" books.  Cause and effect,