[geocentrism] Re: Question begging

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:15:23 -0700 (PDT)

  I am addressing arguments and thoughts that have been put forward/ addressed
in favor of HC not necessarily any one person, .?...as for, and I quote ? "the
variable which needs to be decremented to zero"?I'm trying to give you
yours..... HC has "zero" "variables" that  show/ logically allow for a HC/AC
construct,..... based on what we have,?. not what we do not have??. and thus no
logical argument for it's pursuit as science??it?s more like science fiction?..
and a bad one at that.

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Allen D
  You haven't indicated to whom you are addressing your remarks, - From Allen
Daves Sun Mar 18 17:18:12 2007 - but I'm going to guess it was me.
  I keep hoping that one day you'll find the variable which needs to be
decremented to zero so you can exit this blind loop you are stuck in.