[geocentrism] Re: Question begging

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:02:36 +1000

Allen, perhaps you are one of the "greys" the good aliens from outer space.
Sometimes your reasoning is very alien to me. But then when I was young, my
friends mother said to me, all electricians were mad. So it may be my fault.

So in an attempt at cross cultural comunication, let me test your reasoning
against my own, to see if there is some compatibility, that I might understand
what you are saying.

Take this simple example I gave to Paul, to which he agreed.. I want your
aquiesence, which would be a good starting point for consensus, and further
developement ...

Philip: In free space if two worlds A and B are coming together to collide at
100mph, no one can say what the real motions are out of an infinite number of
variations which may be:

A is stationary,
A is moving towards B,
A is moving away from B
or
B is stationary,
B is moving toward A
B is moving away from A.

And all this infinite number of variables must have the resultant combination
that will be a 100mph collision.

There is no fixed point of reference. Thus one is assumed. I who live on A can
chose my world as static. You on B can chose that your world is static. Nothing
changes mathmatically, it wil be a 100mph collision. But the reality is a
presumption in both cases, and niether world is static. Therefore not a proven
reality.

Paul:  Agreed. I don't know of any dissenting view.

Allen? How say you?