[geocentrism] Re: Question begging

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:50:02 +1000

  Philip M
  It is a curve! Look at the scale on the 'y' axis -- it's logarithmic. But I
suspect you are winding me up! |[:-)No no no.  I never do that..  I never
looked close enough, and I always suspect graphs..But a straight line is still
straight..  It isn't a curve. ???
  Philip, in you comment to Allen D, you remark on my 'nit-picking' of your
posts. I only do this where the error gives rise to ambiguity -- I want to know
what you mean. I've found it safer to assume that people mean what they say,
rather than assessing their statement to mean something which they did not say.
  Paul D
  You are correct of course..  But I always expect the reader to be a
mindreader as well. It helps.
  Phil.