[geocentrism] Re: Question begging

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:35:19 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
It is a curve! Look at the scale on the 'y' axis -- it's logarithmic. But I
suspect you are winding me up! |[:-)
Philip, in you comment to Allen D, you remark on my 'nit-picking' of your
posts. I only do this where the error gives rise to ambiguity -- I want to know
what you mean. I've found it safer to assume that people mean what they say,
rather than assessing their statement to mean something which they did not say.
Paul D