[geocentrism] Re: Question begging

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:40:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thank, you for your comments...Yes, I did get a little dyslexic there and at
times....I will take it you understand the last few posting since they were
quite small in length in spite of the poor writing and since you picked the
obvious errors up so readily....:)

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Allen D
  Please favour us with your proof/disproof of each of the statements below.
  In doing so, please pay us the compliment of assuming that we are worthy of
your efforts to ensure that your response is readily comprehensible. This can
be achieved, at a minimum, by the following -
    o    allocating a new paragraph to each new thought;
  o    using proper sentences of modest duration and properly punctuated;
  o    taking a modicum of time to check your spelling;
  o    not using -
    -    "then" when you mean "than";
  -    using "a" before words which begin with a vowel (use "an" instead);
  -    repetitive use of hackneyed phrases derived from the practice of logic;
  -    repetitive use of pseudo ellipsis in lieu of proper punctuation etc.
  2. Before proof of the GC cosmos can be viewed by folk of the HC/AC
persuasion they must first understand that the HC/AC view is not even a
logically plausible path to start to argue from or even pursue since by its
very "logical" constructs it is unprovable by virtue of the fact it attempts to
use what no one has in reality to ascertain what reality truly is.
    2. Before proof of the HC cosmos can be viewed by folk of the GC persuasion
they must first understand that the GC view is not even a logically plausible