[geocentrism] Re: Pro-HC physical phenomenon?

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:26:06 -0400

On the matter of qualifications, and Ph D's I would have to inject a serious
consideration. I would have more confidence in the knowledge and application
of physics of a pre 1960 Trade certificate metal worker ( includes
Electrical fitter/mechanic) than a post 1965 University graduate. When I
asked a very old retired Barrister at Law why this was so, he replied,
"because after that universities began teaching students WHAT to think,
rather than HOW to think. "

??.
Philip.

A new TV show in the States extends Philip?s point dramatically.  MBAs from
top schools  - one being a summa ? struggle to answer questions from
standard grade 3 to 5 tests. To win $1,000,000 just answer 10 questions
right?. And you can get help 3 times  from a  panel of kids, who are almost
always right!!
In 4 weeks, so far, the most correct answers have been 5 before quitting or
losing.  Kids love to watch because they demolish the adults.  They think
their elders are pretending to be ignorant.   With a million bucks as top
prize?.. fat chance.

There are many reasons why kids don?t do their homework. The most
embarassing, and least discussed, is what this show shows ? the parents can?
t help their kids because they themselves don?t know the answers?

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2007/032007/03252007/267818?rss=local

Speaking of puzzles,  here are the questions from the first 4 weeks
http://fox.com/areyousmarter/features/index.htm
?.. RU smarter than a 5-grader?

Robert