[geocentrism] Re: Pro-HC physical phenomenon?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:30:40 +1000

Neville said to Bernie,
.
This is why I hold that the geosynchronous satellite is HC's strongest card.

Yet Neville it is also their weakest card. They niether know the reason for
centripetal force, nor the reason for gravity, nor the reason for inertia in a
mass.

One has only to insist upon the reinsertion of the aether as a factor, in all
of these attributes, and if we then assert that relative motion between any
mass and the aether is the cause of what is observed, then it only requires
that the aether  be rotating with sidereal time to compensate for the illusion
that the satellite and the earth is rotating.

They say there is no aether, and say we are rotating.

We say there has to be an aether and it is rotating.

Philip