[geocentrism] Fwd: Conference on Absolutes

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 17:03:59 +0100 (BST)

  Someone sent me this and I thought that many of you would be interested -

    Why don't you go, Nevillus? You're sure to be made welcome!
              THE THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ABSOLUTESHouston, Texas
16-18 July 2007
All links on this site open in a new window.
The Third International Conference on Absolutes will be held from Monday, 16
July through Wednesday, 18 July at The Woodlands, Texas. For interested
parties, a tour of NASA's Houston facilities will be available for an extra
cost. Below is information about the conference site.    Venue: The conference
will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn. A block of rooms have been reserved for
attendees. The cost is roughly $140 per day. If you intend to stay at the
conference site, please advise the hotel that you are attending the Conference
on Absolutes. The hotel is about 15 miles north of Houston's George Bush
Intercontinental Airport in the beautiful Woodlands area. Other hotels, both
cheaper and more expesive, are available in the the area, some within easy
walking distance of the conferencence site. By clicking here, you can see a map
of the area with other hotels pictured by beds. Moving the mouse over the bed
identifies the hotel or motel for you. (The conference site is
 highlighted. You can close it by clicking on the "x" on the upper right hand
side of the baloon. You can also zoom out on the map to find other, more
distant motels. Prices are quoted on the left under "Hotels.")   Fees: The
registration fee is $100 per family. This is an estimate but will not go
higher. When the conference is done, the organizers will compare the fees with
expenses and refund any excess portion paid. And yes, there is a possibility
that the entire amount may be refunded.
       The cost of admission to NASA for the group will be $12 per person. We
plan to rent a bus to take us down to the Houston Space Center, so the cost of
the rental will be added to that amount. The total cost for the tour has yet to
be determined.   Registration: To register for the conference by mail, please
send your name, address, email address (if any), and an indication that you are
interested in the NASA tour with a check for $100 made payable to ABA and send
it to:   Third Conference on Absolutes
4527 Wetzel Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44109 Sorry, we cannot take credit cards at the mailing
address. Those who would prefer to pay by credit card can do so using PayPal by
clicking here. Please be advised that there will be a $5 non-refundable
surcharge on credit card payments.   Speakers: As of 24 February our growing
list of speakers include:   Gerardus Bouw, Ph.D.
James Hanson, M.S.
Brian Lamb, MCPP
David Lifschultz
Martin Selbrede
Thomas Strouse, Ph.D., TH.D.
Frank Wolff, Ph.D.   Questions? By email: bibastron@xxxxxxxxx
By postal service, please use the above registration address.       This site
will be updated as soon as new developments are available.
It was last updated on 24 February 2007.

 All New Yahoo! Mail ? Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard
protect you.