[geocentrism] Re: Pro-HC physical phenomenon?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:27:40 +0100 (BST)

Bernie,

  I am very interested in this.

  I know that geosynchronous satellites have thrusters to correct for lateral
drift, but I did not know that they had "vertical" thrusters. Do you have any
more info on this? In particular, the thrusters would need to be of very low
power, but constantly running (solar power/battery).

  Neville.

Bernard Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    The gravitational field strength is very weak at the 22,236 altitude,
  because of the inverse square distance rule. So the satellite
  would just need a small strength vertical thruster to keep it in place.
  I read they do indeed have thrusters.

  Bernie