[geocentrism] Re: Pro-HC physical phenomenon?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 01:18:16 +0100 (BST)

The figures are as follows:

  A satellite of mass 300 kg will weigh

   2,942 N   at mean sea level
   66 N  at the parking orbit altitude under Newton's formula
   0.0577 N  at the parking orbit altitude under my formula.

  To put this into perspective, the force pulling the satellite back down under
my formula is equivalent to the force you have to exert to lift a quarter of an
ounce weight off your kitchen scales.

  Not much, but certainly not zero.

  Neville.

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Bernie, I'm not expert here, but there is no real "zero gravity", as
regards the force "field" Notice I enclosed "field" because it is a mathmatical
abstract to represent visually what is only hypothetical.
  The field of force is technically everywhere, even in a neutral zone. What we
are getting confused with is weight. or weightlessness. We experience this
phenomena during free fall. You might recall seeing these free fall experiments
in high flying aircraft. A satellite in orbit is in a continuous "free fall "
mode, as it technically falls "towards" but around the earth.

  It looks as though no one offered the means to calculate the weight of an
object within the gravitational field, so I'll do a quick search and get back
to us. we should be able to calculate exactly the weight (force) due to gravity
at 22000miles up. but I just hate the metric system because it converted simple
pounds into a Jewish name...

  I do not think it is a conspiracy here as regards the orbiting objects and
the formulars used, The devil may know, but these guys are just believing
blindly what to them seems a rational concept. The world does not produce many
Faradays or Teslas like us you know...

 Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy
and free. Do it now...