[geocentrism] Re: Pro-HC physical phenomenon?

  • From: Bernard Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:23:24 -0700 (PDT)

Philip,

  Does the magnetic field of force of the 3,000 pound magnet
  in my living room extend forever or everywhere? It may, but the practical
  pulling force is only for nearby objects. After a certain distance
  the pull force is zero.

  But when I sit on it for 3 hours watching television my
  bones start to hurt and ache.   : ~ )   Any suggestions?

  Also when I vertically extend my right arm over my head
  then reach behind my back to scratch the rear of my left shoulder,
  it hurts every time when I do that - about ten times a day.
  What should I do?

  Bernie

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Bernie, I'm not expert here, but there is no real "zero gravity", as
regards the force "field" Notice I enclosed "field" because it is a mathmatical
abstract to represent visually what is only hypothetical.
  The field of force is technically everywhere, even in a neutral zone. What we
are getting confused with is weight. or weightlessness. We experience this
phenomena during free fall. You might recall seeing these free fall experiments
in high flying aircraft. A satellite in orbit is in a continuous "free fall "
mode, as it technically falls "towards" but around the earth.

  It looks as though no one offered the means to calculate the weight of an
object within the gravitational field, so I'll do a quick search and get back
to us. we should be able to calculate exactly the weight (force) due to gravity
at 22000miles up. but I just hate the metric system because it converted simple
pounds into a Jewish name...

  I do not think it is a conspiracy here as regards the orbiting objects and
the formulars used, The devil may know, but these guys are just believing
blindly what to them seems a rational concept. The world does not produce many
Faradays or Teslas like us you know...