[geocentrism] Re: Pro-HC physical phenomenon?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 02:24:32 +0100 (BST)

Allen,

  You state:

2. I also would like to touch upon a subtle but importaint point and I dont
think I did it justice in my last post.....

  "Gravity is the Key! Particular when you consider the fact that within the GC
framework the concept of the Ether & or firmament  from our perspective
describe  bodies that are placed in a ridged frame work not just free floating
in space and bound by some abstract Newtonian gravity."

  The Sagnac experiment shows that either the World or the universe is rotating
and I believe it has now been demonstrated that the period of rotation is the
sidereal day, rather than the mean solar day. However, if the satellite is
placed in a rigid frame, and that frame (the aether?) is rotating wrt (with
respect to) the World, then the satellite will also rotate wrt the World,
unless it was given a tangential velocity that exactly (or thereabouts)
canceled the tangential velocity of the aether at the altitude in question
(22,300 miles). The trouble with this is that the aether has to be
frictionless. And where does the aether start?

  Best wishes,

 The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider.