[geocentrism] Re: Pro-HC physical phenomenon?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 21:34:37 +0100 (BST)

Yes, nice analogy.

  As an aside, I had heard that the "firmament" was a Greek addition to the
Hebrew writings, but I do not recall where I read that, nor do I have any idea
as to whether this is true or not.

  We also need to be specific as to what type of aether we are talking about:
the luminiferous aether pre-Einstein, or the plenum aether resurrected to some
extent by Gerardus Bouw. Certainly your comments have elements of both in them.

  Personally, I no longer support the plenum aether hypothesis (and I do not
know what Dr. Bouw's current position is on this).

  Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I am only using ether and firmament n general terms synonymous, However ,
although I see your point as something that needs investigation I don?t see a
problem since we don?t have the full picture yet her is what I mean. The ether
is a physically deduced mechanism based on observations of light where the
firmament is comes from scripture. What tells us they are one and the same? We
cannot assume that they are necessarily one and the same thing particularly
since the very point you raise might be the necessity of logic that they are
not?. ...The ether is by definition the medium of EMR where the firmament is
the ridged heaven which the bodies are placed in by definition ..so I don?t see
a irreconcilable problem here, I only see a issue that needs to be addressed,
not ignored or disregarded. The point you bring out if anything should lead us
to logical extrapolations regarding how the ether and firmament might work
together.. maybe the ether is akin to the lubricant in a
 engine or the water molecules in a human. Humans are quite firm and the organs
are set in a man but the water moves throughout the body and in fact the body
is 80% water ..maybe the ether is but one property of the firmament not the
firmament itself , in the same way that although we are 80% water which is
fluid we are quite rigid and our organs or implants don?t free float around.
The point you brings up only highlights the fact that we need to explore this
not write off the fact that the bodies are set into a ridged firmament. It is
the firmament that keeps them (bodies/organs or implants) in place not the
fluid water in our bodies?...

 What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your
email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.