[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 08:03:56 +1000

In empirical science what can be said with absolute certainty, Phil?

RB

Well I did not say absolute, but we could start with a circle and Pie  !!!  or
an equilateral triangle..  Yet there are many things certain in impirical
science..I don't want to make a list, but within given parameters, Kirchoff's
and Faradays laws..  and I can leave out absolutism..  if you wish.

I just do not feel satisfied with the results of MM and M. We have lasers and
all sorts of equipment today. Nobody has verified it by repeating the
experiments, and not everybody is paid off by the Evil Empire.

Failure to detect aether drift, to me is no evidence against its existence.. I
have said so often.. The proof of its existence is in the fact that force has
acted over a distance in a vacuum..  there is no need of any further proof..
What we are keen to know is the mechanism of what it is and how it works..

I am always at odds with the PhaDs because they keep science in the spirit, and
hardly ever get to translate it and apply it to the engineering level..  That
is why we have so many of them I suppose, who will never be a Michael Faraday,
or a Tesla. A whole bunch of useless einsteins.