[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 22:05:19 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
I'm back in teal again.
Paul I think you got it, but you blinded me with possibilities.. If we just
find one anomaly then science should be honest enough to deal with it.. But of
course. People who work in science are first and before anything else --
curious. And to top that off, they also suffer the normal human frailties
including egotism -- if there is a choice they'd rather it was them than
someone else who makes that possible discovery, either new ground or upsetting
the old apple-cart. When I worked in testing prototypes of new equipment, I was
always on the look out for errors and I found a few. Certain people would get
upset when you found fault, but those who were interested in the product
succeeding in the market place were pleased. Same deal.
I think what RB said re the LRRR reflector, might have given the answer, thats
if it is real, and NASA does not seem to have acknowledged the point Robert
raised.. Perhaps they don't know .. I do not see anyone of them buying a book
from nutty bible believing geocentrists ... Would you clarify the point you
mean here for my benefit please? I can't identify it. Same as they keep quiet
about the pendulum anomaly during an eclipse.. Even though they have
acknowledged it they cant answer it. But Philip you can read up on the results
of these experiments. They do get mentioned in the evening news broadcasts for
instance -- that's where I first heard about it! OK it's not yet explained, but
it will not be if it isn't addressed. And you can bet there are people out
there just itching for the next eclipse to arrive. I know I am.
Philip

Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all
webmail accounts.