[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 16:19:21 -0400

  -----
  Dear Robert,
  I have resurrected your posting regarding some NASA problems and its possible
connection with geocentrism. This is a quote from the bottom of this website
page http://www.planetary.org/programs/projects/pioneer_anomaly/

  'Whether it turns out to be an annoying spacecraft effect or a revolution in
physics, the Pioneer Anomaly is a mystery that must be solved as we continue to
explore the universe around us.'

  Would they really countenance a revolution in physics?
  [Robert Bennett]
  If it didn't support the spiritual and was ' discovered' by their own, I
suppose so.
  Was watching a NOVA series TV  program that examined the discovery that the
universe is accelerating in its expansion, despite the attraction of gravity
and contrary to BB predictions.
  The commentator (Neil Tyson of Rose Planetarium in NYC) accepted the fact
that the recent supernova data challenged the current MS belief.
  Perhaps because the astronomers were from Berkeley, an MS bastion.
  What entertained me was the number of beliefs promoted on the show that I
hold to be false....
  it seems the truth is slipping away ever faster....

  I did a Google on Radar detaction of meteors and the other items mentioned
but couldn't find anything re NASA.
  [Robert Bennett]  My reference was to both MS and NASA(a subset of MS).
  Meteor data is my latest research. ZL ecliptic symmetry I exposed in a prior
posting with a link to my file server; aberrations are covered in depth in GWW
, as you (soon will) know.

  Robert B

  Jack