[geocentrism] Re: Malleus Maleficarum

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:03:22 +1000

How does a bolt of lightning sound? I remember clearly as a young working teen,
and a thunderstorm was arriving , with lots of Rumbling..  It was a period of
questioning and doubt, being well indoctrinated by modern science..  I shouted
with bravado, "cmon God prove to me your there, strike me dead on the spot."

Well It hardly took a second, but an enormous flash struck the power pole no
more than 50 ft or so away.  My retreat inside was so fast i cant remember any
part of it.

Never tried that on on again but I must admit I do still get a bit argumentive
with Him occasionally.   Why not?  Moses did, or was it Abraham.  funny ,,
nobody argued with Jesus, except perhaps Pilate, and Jesus sort of enjoyed it.
Oh yeah and there were a couple of women  ... hmm then the tribune,,

Phil. .