[geocentrism] Re: Leonardo and Richard

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:09:10 +0100

Dear Paul,
I don't think Neville would object too much about developing an 'evolution'
thread. It is mentioned on his website.
When Dawkins was asked the 'hot potato' question of how you get from inorganic
chemicals to life (Abiogenesis) he conveniently sidesteps it by claiming that
the answer to this must come from another scientific discipline - passing the
buck to someone else. If this question cannot be answered by anyone, and it
hasn't yet, what is he building his evolutionary faith on? You ought to listen
to the Oxford Union debate and you will understand what I'm getting at.