[geocentrism] Re: Leonardo and Richard

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:31:19 +0100

Dear Paul,
I'm no financial geek but I ask you to consider this.
Everyone knows that NASA spends billions on space research. Where exactly does
the money go? It certainly isn't wasted as many people believe. The money
simply changes hands and moves around - its all still here trapped on earth.
The only thing that gets wasted is the energy used and the bits of hardware
that get left in space or burnt-up on re-entry. Since the way that money is
printed and equated to 'goods' is controlled by the people with the power,
governments, bankers etc. they can do exactly what they like. This is what is
happening in Zimbabwe and is caused by the very people I have just mentioned. I
can't remember who made this quote but it went something like this, "I care not
about the laws of a country, just give me control of its finances and I will
control everybody."