[geocentrism] Re: Leonardo and Richard

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 08:11:22 -0800

Paul,

Professor Dawkins is welcome here, even if he only watches and plays no part in our discussions.

If he decides to voice an opinion on any particular subject, then he is guaranteed a polite reception and response. He is just as able to give a layman's opinion on physics or cosmology as I am to give one on evolution or geology.

We on this forum have nothing to fear from Professor Dawkins and he has nothing to fear from us. If he wants to genuinely debate something, then this will be accommodated here.

I hope that this answers your question.