[geocentrism] Re: Command from on High

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 12:16:37 -0800

Paul,

I'm equal to the task, I believe, though since I am "Dictator of the World," you will have to agree that I can do it my way, rather than yours.

The copies of the report have been distributed to large companies who have contracts with NASA, and to government departments, which I, by definition, control. I am confident that there are not any copies floating about, especially as I know how many were produced.

The wife and daughter are no problem, a couple of "Special Agents" take them away somewhere. The author is then told that to see them again he has to go to Location X.

At Location X all three of them are given a small injection, placed in a car, and taken to the railway crossing, perhaps at night when only heavy goods trains are trundling through (only guessing here, by the way).

Money, which I myself print, ensures that the contractors hand in the report copies, and the government agencies, who know my methods and choose to work for me, hand in theirs. All present and correct, so to speak.

Quite simple really, just a matter of power and money - and I have unlimited supplies of both do I not.

But Paul, you obviously know about this unfortunate business. Can you give us your explanation as to the cause?

Neville.