[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous satellites paper

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:24:42 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
Why. I don't know. But it is accurately described by Kepler and Newton.
How.  If you shoot a rocket off in the right direction at the right velocity
and track its progress, you'll find it is an ellipse. The space agencies of the
world rely upon it and it works. Plus of course, all orbits are found to be
ellipses if you can accept that the universe operates according to rules ("God
doesn't play dice") and that the Earth also moves in an ellipse. If you can't
accept this, then I have no answer for you and neither does anyone else.
Paul D