[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous satellites paper

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:40:24 +0000 (GMT)

Robert B
Looking further down the list of 'Hohmann transfer orbit' references (HTO), I
found the following two which are interesting -
http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/basics/bsf4-1.html
http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/academy/rocket_sci/satellites/hohmann.html
The first describes interplanetary HTOs and supports my contentions. The second
describes LEO to GSO and supports your contentions. Problem is, they are both
NASA sites, and as we've been constantly reminded, NASA only tells lies, so
where are we?

 Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all
webmail accounts.