[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous satellites paper

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 22:45:40 -0400

PD,

A resumption of what?
You originally said : “You can't be serious. Reducing your velocity while in
orbit will reduce your altitude not raise it.”
Using classical MS/Newton theory I showed that statement to be incorrect.
Also showed that your “challenge” is false; the opposite is true.

Perhaps your misunderstanding of MS beliefs is why you believe them ?? :-)

Could it be that you think that because I can’t prove your false challenge
to be true,  it must be true?  If so , enroll immediately in a logic 101
class… :-)

RB
BTW:  I took BS to mean Brilliant Scientist .
Robert B
It's three days since my last post in an exchange between us which I thought
to be showing good progress, but your abrupt cessation caused me to wonder.
I've referred to that post and found an unfortunate error. Where I meant to
type "[RB]" I've typed "[BS]" which could easily be interpreted as an
unfortunate initialism. I don't know where my mind was (it should have still
been reasonably active as the time was only 02h15 local) I can only
attribute it to some dark Freudian Slip for which I must seek your
forgivness -- it was definately not intended. Indeed -- why would I so foul
the nest into which you had just laid such a beautiful egg?
From Paul Deema Wed Jul 4 16:16:51 2007
[PD] Challenge - show that a one kilogram satellite in the higher orbit has
less energy that the same satellite in the lower orbit.
[BS] I cannot answer your challenge ….. because it’s incorrect. The higher
orbit has more energy.
Can I expect a resumption?