[geocentrism] Re: Further on Aspden

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentrism" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 22:03:34 -0400

Hi all!   I apologise to all for spacing things out..  My eyes get lost when
things are all bunched up together..

Thank you Robert for your reply, and showing me a couple of shortcomings in
my query..  Which was to establish a rough capacitance value, that needs to
have a reasonable value for practical purposes before I venture into
construction project.  I will do it anyway as it costs only time.

In another post I did think I had briefly touched on Aspdens aether
hypothesis. There is such an enormous amount of work he published, that I
needed to condense it or rather take out what is pertinent.

Before I go below and answer your specific queries, I will express further
what I gather he has said in my simple terminology. You can convert the
quanta into quantum physics as you may.

First of all as you have referred to the Adams motor example which deals
with magnetic field rotation, it is necessary to relate the two, magnetic
and electrostatic fields. It helps to go back momentarily to the ancient
domain theory for explanation sake.

Magnetic fields are always dependent upon the existence of electrical
phenomena, essentially a moving electrostatic field. Magnetic phenomena can
not and does not  exist of itself..

We no longer separate the electro magnet and ferrite or permanent magnet as
two different species. The ferrite magnet is as an electro magnet, in  that
the molecular domains are aligned such that the electrons of certain atoms
are "in phase" as regards physical rotation, such that their movements
present a similar orientation in space to moving electrons or current  in a
solenoid inductance, producing the magnetic field.

Aspden considered that the aether had an electrical structure. I repeat his
words here.

"The point I want to make is that Veronnet saw the aether as having
electrical structure and an underlying quantized angular motion akin the
(to) that (what) we learn of from Bohr's theory. Veronnet realised that
jitter motion in the aether could perhaps explain why electrons in atoms
have a quantized angular momentum, that is, why they have specific energy
quanta linked to their rotation."

From other things said, and given this diagram, I gather that Aspden assumes
the aether to be a nonmaterial state of positive and negative charges, which
in the normal situation are neutral. He seems to indicate that these are of
a certain size and density , (is that quantised? ) and further that there is
a rotation assumed to be the negative charge around a positive nucleus. We
are dealing here in only two dimensions, as he does not indicate the
position in three. This state is similar to the basic atom of proton and
electron, except we have no mass involved..

I am not dismayed by this concept, as I have often wondered at the Radio
Frequency standing wave in space. Here we have a state of vibrating energy
composed of an electrical line of force equivalent to a separated positive
and negative charge in the space occupied, as well as the accompanying
magnetic field at right angles to it. As you no doubt know all this, this
wave is created in space between a propagating beam antennae and a
reflecting beam antenna separated half wavelength in space. .  So we can
have a non material structure of pure energy.

Ok so now I will dive into the points you raised below..  inserted in
brown..  That is conservation of energy, as brown is just one space away
from the black on my chart.