[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous satellites paper

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:44:57 -0400

I would add this as well.....?it may accurately describe what we see but it
cannot determine the reason for it..and this from
http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Titius-Bode_law

There is no solid theoretical explanation of the Titius-Bode law, but it is
likely a combination of orbital resonance
<http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Orbital_resonance>  and shortage of
degrees of freedom <http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Degrees_of_freedom>
: any stable planetary system has a high probability of satisfying a
Titius-Bode-type relationship. Because of this, it has been called a "rule"
rather than a "law". Astrophysicist
<http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Astrophysics>  Alan Boss
<http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Alan_Boss>  states that it is just a
coincidence. The planetary science
<http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Planetary_science>  journal Icarus
<http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Icarus_%28journal%29>  no longer
accepts papers attempting to provide 'improved' versions of the law. .
Orbital resonance from major orbiting bodies creates regions around the Sun
<http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Sun>  that are free of long-term
stable orbits. Results from simulations of planetary formation support the
idea that a randomly chosen stable planetary system will likely statisfy a
Titius-Bode law.

Now when taking the planitary orbits as seen from a central earth the flower
pattern is far more convencing in terms of vibrational effects then in any
newtonian grav framework ...

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Titusâ??Bode law
        my thoughts

        1. is only demonstratable for certain in the teara system wich is local
and at the center of the universe.... it is posible that the law is only the
realtionship of the bodies cloest to the cneter and not a universal law .
        2. it would depend on the tuning effect that the planitary bodies have
in
relation to the frequecy of the grav wave and aether itsef and that is what
we dont have.
        3.I belive in order to answere this question  we would need to know.
that
as well as. the location for the sorce of the grav vibration perhiferial or
from the centere
        4.I think there is hope yet but those issues would have to be modled and
extropolated first.....

        Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:

                Could we have the frequency of the aether from the tides?

                Neville.

                Of the 28 moons whose rotation is experimentally known, only 3
are NOT
phase-locked with their orbit ? that is, like our Moon, the same side faces
the primary planet.

                Not only do the periods of rotation and revolution have a
Diophantine
(integral) relationship, the integers are all one!

                Two are moons of Jupiter, one of Saturn.

                MS claims the phase-locking resonance occurred during the gas
cloud
condensation of the solar system over billions of years, because the moons
are spheroids - not perfect spheres. So the 3 moons not phase-locked must be
perfectly round??. But where?s that experimental proof?

                Anyway, we know that they were created that way and maintained
by the
aether .

                Reference: http://www.solarviews.com/eng/data1.htm#orb

                Any ideas, Allen? or anybody?

[...]