[geocentrism] Re: Aspden effect and Aether.

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 16:48:48 +0000 (GMT)

To whom it may concern
While Philip M has presumed autonomously upon my concurrence, From philip
madsen Wed Jul  4 08:38:56 2007, he has presumed, to very close limits,
correctly.
Regarding Neville J's comments (GWW) From Neville Jones Wed Jul  4 14:36:04
2007 I would like to add this. Yes it's difficult to swim against the current
but that is as it should be. If you wish to overturn the accumulated body of
knowledge and understanding in any field, then you must be prepared for a long
hard struggle. The alternative is to have the entrenched jury accept lightly
your revised views, albiet with copious supporting documentation and reasoning
-- along with the views (no doubt also accompanied by copious supporting
evidence) equally with all the other dissenters. This would be disastrous and
is no doubt the reason for things being as they are. The former course
demonstrates negative feedback (stability) the latter, positive feedback (need
it be stated -- instability).
Regarding remuneration for one's efforts. Essentially market forces are going
to rule. In this arena, the number of active participants -- off the top of my
head -- would not exceed 10, thus the maximum capital returns are trivial when
compared to the wider -- world -- market. I would have thought that it would be
very cheap advertising to answer all questions directly.

 Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all
webmail accounts.