[GeoStL] Re: Was Walmart Now Flying Toads

  • From: Cindy Spurr <leeharper13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 13:52:24 -0800 (PST)

Ooohhhh, puzzles....these take a lot of time, but then again, did I say I spend
a lot of time on planes?  These are a great way to pass the time in the air,
barring that you don't need internet access to figure out the answer.

Mike...if you ever need a puzzle running buddy let me know...ever now and
again, I spend the weekend in STL.  Love numbers too, but solving a puzzle or
doing a multi is a nice change of pace...just depends on your mind set prior to
setting out.

PS:  I think the weekend of the 19th may see me here versus there

Cindy J. Spurr
Freelance Writer
(757) 432-1423
Web site: www.creativeace.com