[GeoStL] Re: New MO Geocaching Policy

  • From: "Dan Eubanks" <deubanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:34:35 -0500

1.75 x 4 In. Small Cache Sticker

Price: $1.25
730403 GEO - Green

<http://shop.groundspeak.com/productDetail.cfm?CategoryID=4&ProductID=28
##>

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric & Dayna East
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 7:01 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: New MO Geocaching Policy

The regs state that each cache must be labeled "official geocache" &
contain a stash note. How are we supposed to do this for a micro cache
such as a 35mm film canister like the one i'm using for the 1st leg of
my tri-state cache dash? I can make a stash note but it would be so
small that it wouldn't be readable.
I guess I better get on the ball & get my permit in before they remove
my cache.

Eric

GC-RGS wrote:

Below is the link to the MO. State Parks page which has the new
geocaching policy and permit for the MO. State Parks. Barbara Wilson
from the DNR, who drafted the policy, will be at our picnic in October
explaining the policy and answering any questions.
http://www.mostateparks.com/faq.htm#geocache Rich

JPEG image