[GeoStL] Re: New MO Geocaching Policy

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <lichanura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:01:18 -0500

The regs state that each cache must be labeled "official geocache" &
contain a stash note. How are we supposed to do this for a micro cache
such as a 35mm film canister like the one i'm using for the 1st leg of
my tri-state cache dash? I can make a stash note but it would be so
small that it wouldn't be readable.
I guess I better get on the ball & get my permit in before they remove
my cache.

Eric