[GeoStL] Re: New MO Geocaching Policy

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:32:33 -0500

Thats exactly what I don't want to happen.. She is supportive and we need to be
very careful how we approach her. I would hate to start off complaining.

I look at the 200 acres and it seems like a really good number. Looking at Hawn
state park, there are 2 there and it could accommodate 24 caches!!!
Thats plenty!

Again, Got Questions? Send then to Rich and let him facilitate this..

Thanks,
Mike