[GeoStL] Re: New MO Geocaching Policy

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:30:40 -0500

It looks like a lot of good questions and comments have come up about this
policy. But remember that Barbara is the person who put it together and we
don't want to antagonize her. She CAN change the rules for the better or worse.

If you have issues you want to discuss with her, think about how you want to
present them. We don't want to bombard her with "off the wall" questions and
sound like a bunch of fanatics out to beat the system.

She's also coming to the picnic to have a good time and meet the St. Louis area
cachers, so let's be good hosts and make her feel at home.

Rich

  GC-RGS wrote:

    Below is the link to the MO. State Parks page which has the new geocaching
policy and permit for the MO. State Parks. Barbara Wilson from the DNR, who
drafted the policy, will be at our picnic in October explaining the policy and
answering any questions.

     http://www.mostateparks.com/faq.htm#geocache

     Rich