[GeoStL] Re: New MO Geocaching Policy

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:55:05 -0500

Existing caches have a 30 day window to obtain a permit, but I don't know what
the official "start date" is.

I think existing caches exceeding the "1 per 200 acres" will be allowed to
remain for the 12 months so I doubt if any new caches will be allowed since the
limit is already exceeded.

I would think a lot of this will be up to the discretion of the park manager.

You're right about the 12 month limit being good to allow new caches to be
placed and found again. I'm sure there will be some tweaking of the policy as
time goes on.

Rich