[GeoStL] Re: New MO Geocaching Policy

  • From: "Gregory Sloan" <gjsloan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:22:55 -0400

-
just a thought on the micros in the state park. If we can only have one cache every 200 acres, maybe it would be better to only have regular ones in there. You could surely find some great areas in 200 acres.

Frostygreg

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:34:02 -0500
 "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was at the Columbia picnic where Barbara and Mike talked. The question of
marking micros was brought up. And they definitely want us to mark the
outsides of ALL caches, even micros. Otherwise it is considered trash. Stash
notes can get tricky for smaller caches, but not impossible. The scroll
stash notes work very well for 35 mm containers.

Jen

shared books are happy books www.nyisutter.bookcrossing.com

My BookCrossing pages:
www.angelfire.com/theforce/nyisutter/bookcrossing.html