[GeoStL] Re: Foo Foo The Snoo....

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:56:37 -0500

-
I'm fascinated with Foo. Foo fascination if you will. If he is indeed
having a good laugh, then that makes all  the more interesting. Means
there's a troll somewhere eh? I'm surprised this hasn't hit the  gc.com
boards -- can you  even just imagine the UPROAR; the INDIGNATION; the
DISGUST that would  be reflected in the posts there?
I giggle just thinking about it.

As for the geocreed site. Wouldn't  there be  less bandwidth waste if the
whole thing  was replaced  with the words "Common Sense, people, Common
Sense."

Nancy
(speaking of bandwidth waste...)