[GeoStL] Re: Foo Foo The Snoo....

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:39:20 -0500

-
Good point.. However, I feel that if you cannot take the time to sign the
book, what validation is there that you have been to the cache? Most logs
usually go TNLNSL - So swapping items is not necessarily required and it is
indicated as is SL. I have seen logbooks that have people signing that never
logged it online. I can certainly accept that. I cannot accept people not
signing the log book when they say they found the cache. It would be
terrible if everyone started doing this. Groundspeak wouldn't be able to
keep up with the number crunchers who might have visited the area but never
really found it. I say stand firm and delete!

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050