[GeoStL] Re: Foo Foo The Snoo....

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:22:57 -0500

-
EXACTLY what I intended.
Rarely do I do anything I don't intend.
My intentions are always perfectly clear -- to me.
It's my receptions I have very  little, if any  control over.
sigh

 I've never really cared much for Dr. Suess. Always seemed a bit wonky  to
me. All that rhyming, miniature world, playing with your food, nonsense
stuff, really, who has time for THAT??

However, the Imposter Seusses though, NOW you're talking.
Perhaps the good Doctor's  next hide could be "Bad Blue Foo Monkey Peace"
cache.  In order to log it you have to take a night time picture of yourself
sitting next to your computer with a shovel in hand.

Now THAT might have been  a bit obscure. Oh and because it's in SLAGA
territory,  there must be cookies; Greek food; Quick Trips mentioned in the
log.  Log it twice if you mention God, the military or lawsuits.

Nancy
My job here is done for a while ...

Nancy