[GeoStL] Re: Horseshoes?

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:29:40 -0700 (PDT)

-
I got three of those.
  I run a tournament for it at Men's retreat for my church organization every
spring.
Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
If I can make it I will bring along my hillbilly golf or should I say ladder
golf with us

Dan
Jen <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
If any of you enjoy this game there is an area at the shelter that has the
pits for this.

If you have the equipment for this and want to organize a game at the picnic
just let us know.

Sorry we know nothing about the game.

Thanks
Jen & Matt

                -Edwin
  "What can you do for God today that it is going to take Him to get it done?"