[GeoStL] Re: Foo Foo The Snoo....

  • From: bromley@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:16:30 -0500

-
Quoting Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I agree whole heartedly. Unless it's logged it's not found. The only exceptions
would be by express permission of the owner as in the case of muggling, etc.
where the owner can tell that the person has been there. These permissions
should be few and far between.  Otherwise, why would I want to climb that
mountain for a 5/5 if I could get a free pass and a +1.