[GeoStL] Re: Foo Foo The Snoo....

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:41:19 -0700 (PDT)

-
After going back recently and replacing the logs in all or most of the caches I
own I never oncew saw a Foo Foo signature in any of them.  Needless to say, I
deleted all of the logs on those caches.
  "Foo (think it's ok if I call him that?) is a nonvalidated gc.com member.
For whatever that's worth.

You know, since s/he lists his occupation as "Can't tell" isn't it possible
that s/he is using that special government invisible ink that you need to
hold heat to in order for it to show up?

Nancy"

As for this... with the heat here in St. Louis, maybe it needs cold or lower
humidity to be seen.

                -Edwin
  "What can you do for God today that it is going to take Him to get it done?"