[GeoStL] Re: Foo Foo The Snoo....

  • From: Barbara Kryvko <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 7:23:44 -0700

-
Mike,

> Mike Griffin wrote: - Doesn't matter to me... Why not sign the log if you
> have been there? Think about it, you go out to find a cache and then when
> youget there, you just look at it and don't apply ink to paper? What purpose
> would that serve? I could understand someone who doesn't log them online.
> Besides it being a violation of the few rule groundspeak has for loggin
> caches...

Here are the rules, as I found them on http://www.geocaching.com/:

"What are the rules in Geocaching?
"Geocaching is a relatively new phenomenon. Therefore, the rules are very
simple:
"1. Take something from the cache
"2. Leave something in the cache
"3. Write about it in the logbook"

So...if someone does write in the logbook, but doesn't take something and leave
something, should they still be allowed to log it online?

Barbara